I got to use my new chopsticks last night! They are so fun!
Simple Chicken Stir Fry
- 1 small onion deiced
- 1 small organic happy chicken breasts chopped into bite size pieces
- 2-3 carrots chopped
- 1 head of broccoli – I used leftover roasted broccoli with this but you could just cook it off before adding to the stir fry
- 1 serving brown rice
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- shake/grate of ginger
- sesame seeds
- sriracha sauce
- Cook brown rice as directed
- cook onion down until soft
- Add chicken to onion and cook to 90%
- Add carrots and broccoli to heat through – I liked keeping the carrots crunchy!
- Mix soy sauce, ginger and sesame seeds and pour over stir fry mix
- Serve up the rice and top with stir fry
- Blob on a little or a lot of sriracha sauce!
The cabbage slaw was just about 1/4 head of cabbage shredded and coated in a dressing of olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic and s&p.
Enjoy, but you must eat with chopsticks!
Wedding Update! Bridesmaids dresses are finally ordered and I am getting antsy I should be doing more than I am! What could I be forgetting? Ideas?