New breakfast yum!Posted: May 11, 2009
So it was easy to get out of bed this AM because I knew I was going to be able to try my oatmeal, granola crazy mix!
The total run down:
- 1/4 rainforest granola from the bulk bins at whole foods
- 1/4 country choice multigrain oats
- 1/2 cup plain non-fat yogurt
- 1/2 banana
- 1/4 almond breeze vanilla milk
- 1/4 cup skim
- 6ct blackberries (AM)
- 1 tsp flax seed (AM)
- 1/3 cup TJs high fiber fruit and nut medley (AM)
All in all I believe it was a success! Delicious and filling. I had the usually coffee and skim with a splash of almond breeze to test (success!) Now lets see if it will last me til lunch time…this is a test for any breakfast creation! Now back to the Monday grind new, get dressed, pack gym bag, out door……blah.