Flu Shot?Posted: October 2, 2009
So this H1N1 flu is getting around already…do you think there is going to be violence to get the vaccine? There is not enough for everyone so I am getting the feeling there will be shady things happening to get certain people the shots. Personally I have never gotten the flu shot…boo on me, yes I know I should get it to protect others if not myself. My co-workers have gotten sick from it already. I have been lucky to not get the flu, KNOCK ON WOOD! I just get really bad allergies, honestly that is punishment enough!
Enough about bugs!
Breakfast was cold this morning and honestly my first bite was a bit of a shock because I am so used to warm and gooey oats.
- 1/4 cup Uncle Sam
- 1/4 cup Natures Path Flax flakes
- 1/4 cup Kashi H2H
- 1/4 cup Nature’s Path Cinnamon blueberry crunch
- 1/4 cup Chobani plain yogi
- Handful of Bear Naked granola
- 1 naner
- almond butter for the other 1/2 of the naner…breakfast is not breakfast without almond butter!
Have you gotten or plan on getting a flu shot?
Don’t forget to check out my 1/2 animal rescue post!
HAPPY PURPLE FRIDAY EVERYONE! 🙂