Eggs Are AwesomePosted: September 21, 2010
Yay tonight is Glee night! I am so excited! This being said I had to be in front of the TV at 7:59pm. Not a problem unless I don’t get home until 7:15pm!
I high-tailed it to the shower and then slammed the stove!
I knew I wanted eggs, but how to prepare them?
In a basket topped with lots of goodies!
So what is all that stuff?
From the bottom:
- 2 farm fresh eggs in 2 baskets
- ricotta cheese spread – 1/4 cup cheese, 1/2 lemon juiced, chopped fresh parsley, S&P
- 1/2 an onion sautéed
- 2 small round yellow summer squash sautéed
- handful of baby bellas sautéed
- 4 slices of tomatoes – two per piece of bread
Told you there were eggs in there 😉
SO excited for Britney next week!