Tapas Fiesta!Posted: December 12, 2010
I am so sleepy, but for good reason. Last night Jess had an amazing holiday tapas party in NJ and I was up later than I have been since new years last year.
I wish I had more pictures of the actual food because Jess did amazing job but this is what I can remember.
- Marinated carrots (Jess I need that recipe!)
- romesco sauce with grilled bead
- homemade mozzarella sticks
- grass fed beef meatballs
- fried cauliflower
- sardines! – First time and 100x better than I thought once I got around the bones, thanks Rugs
- chorizo, roasted red pepper and pearl onion sticks
- potato frittata with homemade aioli
- homemade sugar cookies
Do you see the zebra?
Now for some fun photos of the evening!
Starting with one of Jess’ cocktails – Cava, cranberry and triple sec with floaters.
Check out how tall that tree is! 12ft tall!
The whole group with Jess’ camera flash going off at the same time – bright!
I tended the fire at one point…
and danced around until things got blurry.
As always the Rugges put on a great party! Thank you!