Other Than Food PoliticsPosted: March 8, 2012
Mainly for the family, here is a little summary about life so far in Silver Spring, MD outside of food politics.
- I am running again after about a year break due to knee issues
- I went to my first run club last night in Bethesda, and I met some great people
- I wish we could afford to live in Bethesda
- I joined a book club that is meeting at the end of the month
- I still have more than half the book to read…
- I love living so close to Rock Creek Park
- I still have no gotten on the metro!
- We have a year round farmer’s market and I cannot express how amazing it is to have farm fresh eggs all year round
- I still really want chickens, but I realize this could be many years off
- We will hopefully find out about our garden plot soon – I really hope we get one
- I start The Institute for Integrative Nutrition™ on the 26th and I cannot wait!
Huevos Rancheros tonight! I’ll post about them if they are good!